Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Texas presidential primaries '08: Oh dear

It's going to be close, but I'm telling you ... this Obama character is quite the formidable opponent. Brian keeps saying "Obama's totally going to win Texas," to which I plug my ears and answer "la la la la." But if I had money riding on it, my predix would be for B.O. Sigh. What do you do. All I know is that I could NOT run for president. Flying to a million states in 24 hours, talking to 10 times as many people while running on 4 hours of sleep. NOTHXKBYE.

AP's calling the Republican nomination for McCain, who just won Texas.



I'm working in Metro tonight as part of the results team (that's me with Marissa and Holly in the pic). I love working elex: Free food, get to see old Metro folks, score a little OT in the process. It's past 8, and I should probably start paying attention.

I voted this morning at a nearby elementary school. I was actually aghast at the longish line for Democrats and the empty Republican line. I mean, Ellis county, hello. Then I remembered the McCain "why bother" domination. If I were a Republican, I would have stayed home, too.

1 comment:

Brian said...

get to work and make that caish!